Medit i500 intraoral Scanner
The Medit i500 intraoral scanner is the perfect intraoral scanner for digital dentistry. It prioritises three qualities:
The Medit i500 intraoral scanner is the ideal entry point for digital dentistry most especially for its speed, accuracy and affordability. You can buy today with no subscription fees, it is full colour and powder-free.
If you are new to digital dentistry and intraoral scanners click here for a link to a video discussing some of the general issues around using intraoral scanners.
Below are some of the advantages of the Medit i500 and how it can have a positive influence on your practice and your patients experience from day 1:
- A noticeable increase in patient comfort and overall appointment experience
- Impression defects are reduced considerably due to the clinician being able to easily assess their own scan on screen, and following on from that able to re-touch irregularities. This leads to a reduction in remakes and treatment time
- Implant applications include artificial intelligence abutment and scan flag matching. This really gives a whole new meaning to the phrase implant impression taking, with a multitude of possibilities that have to be seen to be appreciated
- Alignment to CT-scans for implant planning and surgical guides
- Scans can be sent to a patients mobile phone for easy viewing, increasing patient involvement and trust in their own treatment
- Simplified and streamlined transfer of files between yourselves, referral clinicians and laboratories.
Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner
– Small tip
– High resolution images
– Flexibility with open CAD/CAM systems
– Impressive speed
– Video type with dual cameras
– Vivid colors distinguishing soft tissue, plaque, and teeth
– Single-button control
Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner:.
- Image and Produce Open Source STL/OBJ/PLY Files
- Normally delivers within 5-7 business days
- One year manufacturer warranty included (additional 2 year manufacturer warranty can be purchased at check out for $1600 – Just remember, your assistant is not going to tell you s/he dropped the camera at month 13. S/He will tell you “the camera just stopped working!”)
- Includes Membership to CAD-Ray.com ($1000 Value)
- Includes two day 12 CE hands on training at our downtown Los Angeles facility or Baltimore, MD facility ($2500 Value- valid for 12 months after purchase, non-transferable)
- Includes initial remote training session
- Instructional videos to get started right away
- Peer to peer online support and private discussion forum
- Open STL, OBJ, PLY- not tethered to a license
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Satisfaction guarantee with return policy
- 10% restocking fee within 30 days
The following videos detail some of the features unique to this open architecture imaging device. The features include:
- Margin marking or identification in the native medit imaging software that allows you to send the data to the lab or for your to proceed with the design in your preferred computer aided design software.
- Artificial implant scanbody, abutment, impression post detection and automatic import into design software.
- The Medit i500 is one of the only scanners on the market that can create water-tight models or add bases to your models so that you can immediately print them. Many scanners force you or the lab to spend extra time on this process and this can save the dentist quite a lot of time.
- Scanning large span areas and arches can be easily achieved with the help of the reliability mode.
- Dual buccal bites and manual alignment allow for greater precision in mounting your digital cases correctly and preserving the proper vertical dimension.