KaVo X 700 Dental Intraoral Scanner System
KaVo X 700 Intraoral Scanner + DTX Studio Suite
Are you searching for an Intraoral Scanner that integrates with your KaVo OP 3D™ or DEXIS™ software?
Introducing the KaVo X 700TM Intraoral Scanner: a simple, yet powerful chairside solution supported by direct DTX StudioTM Clinic integration that empowers advanced diagnostics
- Flexibility: Export STL and PLY files
- Impressive Speed: Two high-speed cameras scans quickly and efficiently.
- Single Button Control: Start and stop scans at any moment with a single click.
- Small Tip – Fully Reversible: Simply rotate tip to fit the position needed.
- High Resolution: Rich detail helps distinguish tooth structure and soft tissue.
Introducing the KaVo X 700 Intraoral Scanner: a simple, yet powerful chairside solution supported by direct DTX Studio Clinic integration that empowers advanced diagnostics and treatment planning.
Simplified Intraoral Scanning
• Advanced Technology – super fast scanning (up to 70 FPS), adaptive anti-fogging, 11μm full-arch accuracy, remote control mode• Impressive Adaptability – 180° reversible tip, 45° mirror angle, and a featherweight design
Seamless Treatment Planning and Communication with DTX Studio Suite
• Combine intraoral scans with CBCTs and browse various patient images, all in one centralized location• Build trust, gain case acceptance, and address patient concerns with personalized visual patient views• Communicate efficiently with your treatment partners , referrals and labs with secure sharing options in DTX Studio GoShare• Ability to run side-by-side with DEXIS software
Extraordinary Value: Only by KaVo
• Cost effective “scan-to-plan” solution for both clinics and labs• KaVo Imaging 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee• Superior training and support backed by best-in-class KaVo service teamsThe KaVo X 700 is also validated for digital treatments with a wide range of aligner and implant brands, most notably with Ormco Spark clear aligners and Nobel Biocare implant systems.
Elevate your digital workflow experience today with the KaVo X 700 and DTX Studio Clinic direct integration, all backed by the renowned KaVo Imaging brand.