iTero Element Intraoral scanner
The iTero Element intraoral scanner delivers everything practices look for in advanced digital impression technology: portability, power and intuition. With the iTero Restorative and Orthodontic Digital Ecosystems, dental teams can take advantage of numerous digital workflows and solutions, with complete lab connectivity. Going digital with iTero means eliminating physical flaws associated with conventional impressions for high quality prosthetics with fewer remakes.
The iTero Element also features a complete set of tools to help create an exceptional impression, including occlusal clearance tool, scan segment eraser, vivid realistic color and real-time scan feedback. iTero TimeLapse Technology allows you to compare a patient’s previous scans to a new scan taken today, identifying and quantifying tooth movement, tooth wear and gingival recession over time. Enhanced chairside communication with patients, vibrant visual imagery and powerful digital tools are all available with the iTero Element scanner.
iTero Element Intraoral scanner Benefit:
– iTero TimeLapse Technology: Compare historical and current scans and quantify important oral changes over time – helping your patient reach care decisions in a more engaging and informed way.
– Invisalign Outcome Simulator: Engage patients and increase conversion by showing patients the actual potential benefits of Invisalign treatment.
– 3D Invisalign Progress Assessment Feature: Compare a patient’s new scan with a precise stage of their Invisalign treatment plan.
– Real-time 3D Visualizations: Help patients understand oral concerns by sharing a visualization right at chairside.
– Vibrant Color Scanning: Realistic color images make it easier to distinguish between gingival and dental tissue for more precise clinical evaluations.
– High-Definition Touchscreen Interface: Scanned images appear instantly with crisp definition on the 19-inch, high-definition, multi-touch-capable display. The display also works with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
– Certified Connectivity Workflow: Designed to connect to restorative and orthodontic labs, third-party treatment planning, custom implant abutment, chairside milling and lab CAD/CAM systems.
iTero Element Intraoral scanner Specifications:
– Maximum height: 51.8″
– Weight with wheel stand: 55.1 pounds
– Dimensions including rotation (W x D x H): 24.6″ x 23.4″ x 51.8″
– Operating power: 100-240VAC – 50/60 Hz – 350VA (max)
– Storage/transportation temperature: 23° to 122°F
– Installation: Wheel stand with scanner wand
– Monitor: 19″ touchscreen monitor
– Scanner: Confocal Imaging Scanner emits red laser light (680 nm Class 1) as well as white LED emissions
– Wireless LAN: LAN card provides local network communications with wireless connectivity