Cynosure MonaLisa Touch Laser and Aesthetics
Deeper penetration. Unique Technology.
The MonaLisa Touch procedure uses fractional laser technology and has proprietary stacking software, which allows repetitive firing of the laser with more concentrated energy.
- Enables deeper penetration of energy into soft tissues
Adopted by practitioners around the world
The MonaLisa Touch laser is widely used and has been embraced by hundreds of experts in female pelvic health. It’s a well-tolerated procedure performed in-office and typically does not need anesthesia.
- Depending on the laser procedure, your doctor may recommend you refrain from sexual activity for 2-3 days. Your doctor will determine a post-procedure regimen that is right for you.
- Post procedure, most patients can return to their normal routine with little to no downtime
This aesthetic laser system in an innovative laser which was produced and designed by Deka, an italian laser manufacturer. The Cynosure MonaLisa Touch delivers CO2 laser energy to the walls of the vaginal in safe energy bursts. This procedure can be performed in an office environment without the need for anaesthesia and is virtually painless with no downtime.
Cynosure MonaLisa Touch Treat?
This advanced vaginal rejuvenation procedure can treat different concerns such as the following:
- Vaginal atrophy (thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls)
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Vaginal itching
- Loose or sagging vaginal skin or tissue
- Labia minora hypertrophy (enlargement of vaginal lips)
Is it Painless?
The procedure is absolutely painless and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Technical Specifications Cynosure MonaLisa Touch Laser and Aesthetics
||CO2 RF – PSD
||From 0.01 to 0.9 s
|Delay Emission Time
||From 0.3 to 5 s
||7 Mirrors articulated arm with counterweight.
||Laser diode @ 635 nm – 4 mW – Adjustable intensity from 2% to 100% – Aiming light OFF or Diode Off While Lasing (DOWL).
||About 150 factory stored protocols, upgradable by USB. Possibility of storing unlimited number of custom user’s protocols.
||Wide LCD Colour Touch Screen (10.4”)
||HiScan V2 LR Scanner System. Wide range of surgical handpieces.
||From 100 to 120 Vac – 50/60 Hz From 220 to 230 Vac – 50 Hz – 1,600 VA
|Dimensions and Weight
||162 (H) x 59 (W) x 56 (D) cm – 95 Kg
63.8” (H) x 23.2” (W) x 22.0” (D) – 267 lb
- Full-angle vaginal probe: It emits laser energy in a 360-degree angle and is commonly used for severe forms of vaginal atrophy.
- Single-mirror closed 90-degree vaginal probe: Available in two versions with different diameters and is commonly used for the treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Single-mirror open 90-degree vaginal probe: It’s also used for the treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Vulvar probe: Designed for the treatment of external vaginal structures.