What Vbeam Prima is For
Technology you trust. Innovation you need. The Vbeam Prima system: designed to treat rosacea, port wine stains, facial and leg telangiectasia, hemangiomas, angiomas and spider angiomas, deep blue veins and venous lakes, benign pigmented lesions, wrinkles, inflammatory acne vulgaris, scars and benign cutaneous lesions.
Healthcare providers all over the world use the Vbeam Prima system to treat benign vascular, pigmented and cutaneous lesions – for face and body – with high patient tolerability and a low incidence of side effects.
Key Benefits of the Vbeam Prima System
Get results that can take your practice to the next level.
Here are just two examples of the improvements you can achieve for your patients with the Vbeam Prima system.
Vbeam Prima Product Features
7 ways the Vbeam Prima system can enhance your practice – and your patients’ experience.
- Two wavelengths = more treatment parameters:
- Our proprietary 595 nm wavelength deeply penetrates the skin to reach targeted blood vessels.5 Its energy is absorbed by oxyhemoglobin to coagulate and clear vessels with more tolerability and fewer instances of melanin absorption.1
- New: The Vbeam Prima system adds a 1064 nm wavelength that lets you treat blue veins, venous lakes, and wrinkles
- Achieve results in less time: The Vbeam Prima system features a large 15 mm max treatment spot size and delivers 12 J of energy in the 595 nm wavelength. That adds up to fast, efficient treatments.
- Two types of cooling for maximum versatility and epidermal protection:
- Our distinctive cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) scales with fluence to automatically administer consistent epidermal protection.
- EverCool™ contact cooling lets you treat vascular and pigmented lesions at the same time.
- Once-daily system calibration. The Vbeam Prima device auto-calibrates on startup, for less downtime between treatments and more efficient treatments when using a variety of settings.
- Smart dye life management. The system’s dye life meter provides real-time data, helping users avoid unexpected treatment interruptions due to dye loss.
- Precision targeting. The Vbeam Prima device’s versatile zoom handpiece lets users adjust the spot size in increments as small as 0.5 mm.
- Guided user interface. Intuitive, easy-to-use software provides quick access to saved, favorite treatment settings.
Candela Vbeam Prima Pulsed Dye Laser