Apilus xCell Pur Electrolysis
Apilus xCell Pur Electrolysis Description
Discover the professional electrolysis device of tomorrow
27.12 MHz: More powerful and comfortable than ever before!
If today’s electrolysis is efficient, rapid and very comfortable, it’s surely thanks to the unique 27.12 MHz radio frequency of Apilus. Apilus xCell propels this technology to even greater heights by combining artificial intelligence with increased power and outstanding comfort.
New and exclusive treatment methods
On top of recognized treatment modes like PicoFlash, Synchro (patented) and EvoluBlend, Apilus xCell offers electrologists two new methods of hair removal: MeloFlash and SynchroBlend. Combined with new programs specially optimized for men and women, these exclusive techniques will be your best allies in achieving 100% permanent hair removal in record time!
Contemporary and friendly design
Apilus xCell is unlike any other electrolysis device. By gracing the device with a flip-top aluminum cabinet, we were able to create an elegant, ergonomic and streamlined structure. Furthermore, its touch screen and intuitive navigation make Apilus xCell very easy and user-friendly.
Equipment you can trust
The gentle way to permanent hair removal. That’s the promise we make with Apilus. If you are as uncompromising on matters of safety as we are, you will certainly appreciate the many features specially designed and integrated into Apilus xCell to ensure your clients’ comfort as well as your own peace of mind.
Apilus’s trademark quality
Every electrolysis device made by Dectro International is protected by Apilus privileges, the most complete package of benefits in existence. With an exceptional guarantee, devoted customer service, and diversified marketing support, we are with you from beginning to end to ensure your experience is the most satisfying it can be.
Main technical features
- Exclusive 27.12 MHz radio frequency in thousandths of a second
- Treatment modes: PicoFlash, MeloFlash, MultiPlex, PicoBlend, OmniBlend, MultiBlend
- Additional modes: Synchro, EvoluBlend, SynchroBlend (optional)
- User-friendly programs classified by mode, gender, body area, hair size and probe type
- Treatment management software with statistics (basic)
- Various tests (tolerance and accessories)
- UL and EL display
- Pedal-free mode of operation
- 2 probe-holder connectors
- USB port for data recovery and updates