ALMA-Q presents the most powerful triple mode Nd:YAG laser treatment solution available, featuring Q-switched, Long Pulsed and Quasi-Long Pulsed modes on a single, dedicated platform.
With Double Pulse technology offering up to 2,000mj per pulse, an extraordinarily short pulse width of 7nsec, unique technological innovations including depth control and fractional delivery and additional options of working with both the Long Pulsed and Quasi-Long Pulsed Nd:YAG 1064nm laser, ALMA-Q is unmatched in its power and versatility for treating a wide range of aesthetic dermal indications.
- Combined Q-switch, Long Pulse and Quasi-LP Nd:YAG laser platform– offering maximum versatility
- Double Pulse Technology– delivering maximum power
- Fractional Delivery– addressing a wide range of indications
- Multiple Wavelengths – for full spectrum multi-color tattoo removal
- Unique Depth Control Capabilities– for precise and accurate treatment
- Safe & Effective– for all skin types (I-VI) as well as for thin and delicate areas
The high power Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm laser treats deep pigmented lesions, while the 532nm wavelength addresses superficial pigmented lesions.
The Q-Switched Laser
The high powered Q-switched laser is the most effective method for removing natural or artificial pigmentation, while minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding tissue. ALMA-Q’s fractional capabilities further extend the potency of the Q-switched laser, opening the door to additional treatment possibilities, including effectively treating challenging skin imperfections associated with aging.
ALMA-Q delivers photo acoustic shockwaves to the target area through high laser intensities in ultra-short nanosecond pulses. This method creates controlled dermal wounds via a mechanical Q-Switched effect- a unique mechanism of action that achieves optimal results for various indications without causing thermal damage or coagulation in the surrounding tissue.