Adec 1040 Cascade Dental Chair
The Adec Cascade 1040 is an electronically controlled, hydraulically powered dental chair. Buttons on both the touchpad and 8-button footswitch are used to position and program auto-positioning functions into the chair. The hydraulic system is controlled by electronic module using relays and solenoid-actuated valves.
Featuring your choice of color in upholstery from our wide selection, Digital touch pad, & foot control for easy control of the chair & quiet, yet smooth hydraulic operation! Also Featuring the unique contoured slim metal back design with softer, wider back to accommodate larger patients.
A-dec Dental Chairs
A-dec dental chairs provide dependable, ergonomic solutions based on decades of ongoing collaboration with the dental community.
- Radius over the patient two handpiece automatic delivery unit
- Rear mount radius assistants package
- Radius 6300 series dental light
- Contoured junction box(OPTIONAL)
- Articulating head rest
- Unit mounted touch pad and instrument tray
- Clean water bottle system
- Foot control
- Additional options available
- New upholstery (your color choice)-Plush, Ultra-leather, Vibrator? Heater
- Built-in curing light(LED or regular)
- Fiber optics
- Scaler (piezo or magneto)
- Matching stool(s)(New or Used)
- Electric handpiece system
- Hydraulic cantilever system
- Adjustable, double-articulating headrest
- Chair swivels and armrests move out of patient’s way
- Auto-return chair positions to be tailored to staff needs
- High quality durable construction
- Provides smooth, quiet operation
- Comfortable for patients of different heights
- Provides easy access for the patient
- Stable in all operating positions
- Allows chair positions to be tailored to staff needs
Patient load:300 lb.
Accessory load:150 lb.
Power requirements:100/110 – 120/220-240V, 50-60Hz